Friday, November 30, 2007

Simple Pleasures






Every once in a while it's nice to get away from the ornate (ok, but just for a minute becuase I love me some ornate crafting!) and make something simple and clean. These are all 1/2 inch wide leather bracelets with wee buckles or wee brass clasps.
They make me want tea and something small to nibble.
I really don't know why.
Except for a lovely line of custom orders, Christmas has not nearly been as busy as they say it gets on Etsy. Perhaps a blessing in disguise? I recorded a song today in totality: wrote and recorded it. It's called 'December' and it is the words of an old poem from the turn of the century.
'I heard a bird sing in the dark of December, such a magical thing and sweet to remember. We're closer to spring than we were in September: I heard a bird sing in the dark of December."
http://www.myspace.com/allisonsattinger

3 comments:

The Noisy Plume said...

A,
I adore these new little bracelets!
I can't wait to get one!
J.

Vintage Blue Studio said...

Really love the bracelets. The colors are fantastic!

Diana

The Noisy Plume said...

HAPPY MONDAYYYYY!!!!!!!!