Saturday, April 12, 2008

Phase 3




Painting to follow the final riveting of the stars upon the leather. I have time to do this now: I have three custom orders left to finish and the shop has been S i l e n t.
S i l e n t.

For a full week.

I am trying not to panick, trying not to think this is simply the way things will be from now on, but it is hard to compel an imaginative mind to follow one specific road. I keep reminding myself that when I quit the corporate dayjob last March I only had three months worth of living expenses. That was over a year ago, and here I am with the same fear.

Do we ever learn to finally have unwavering faith? Is it honestly possible? I just told Anthony this morning that I think a silent retreat is in order for me: I have never done one, but it is all I can think of. Of course he is supportive, my love, my future hubby. In the midst of fear there are too many blessings to count to remain idle for long.

1 comment:

The Noisy Plume said...

Sister -- don't be afraid. Use this time to create something so fantastic it's unfathomable.

I know it is within you.

I
Know
It.

With all my heart.
Plume