Wednesday, November 5, 2008

All Smiles

There is something brewing in my life that involves a very special project. It also involves the good folks at Etsy. It will take place next week and I certainly don't know how long it will take for me to share it with you, but hopefully before the end of the year.
I am super jazzed.
Don't let my lack of exclamation marks fool you - inside I am doing this (asg43Q@$#U&ISFGNYULGBSD$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
On the outside, I am all smiles :)

The insane amount of smiling could also have to do with the fact that I am back to doing Pilates: I have spent my first few days as a client at J.A.M ( where I used to work! ) and I feel so good to have my muscles stretched and my endurance tested. One can only lounge on the beach for so long.... oh who am I kidding - I could have stayed on that beach forever and a day.
Oh -speaking of beach - here's an interesting comparison - indulge me:


Cousins, perhaps?

No comments: