Sunday, June 8, 2008

Out of It

Got a cold travelling home last night, a combination of the sick man behind me and the intense cologne right behind, methinks. At least I have good bedmates.



As I improve today, I have been catching up on my letter-writing, with sterlized pens, of course :) Only I would be so concerned about that. You see, upon my return I discovered a package from my favorite purveyor of cards: papermenagerie. ( http://www.papermenagerie.etsy.com )
They look vintage and precious and I have used them for everything from Valentines to thank you cards. Angela, the creatrix of the line, also happens to be an excellent human being. I highly recommend her store.



Included in this picture are a postcard for Roisin the Great and a letter for The Plume. May the USPS wind carry them safely across the miles!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Awww, thank you so much for the shot-out, my dear!

So glad the notes are helping you keep in touch with the people in your life.

I'm looking forward to enjoying your music on the highway this summer!

Anonymous said...

My name is Roisin the great lovin it...thanks Alison love the card