Thursday, July 19, 2007

Capezio Butterfly Boots



These boots have been my Everest. I came across their glory in, oh, 2002...Britney Spears had just worn them in public a lot and they were selling on eBay for 400 dollars, sometimes a wee bit less. I would watch the auctions and try not to cry when I realized I could never go where these ravenous bidders were heading, financially speaking.

That's not to say that I am the wealthiest woman now, but Britney's boots have lost some of their shine, at least on eBay. So, now I am the proud owner of a pair of size eight marbled leather Capezio Butterfly cowboy boots. As of this morning!! I did a little sweating when I was outbid with 15 seconds to go, but NOTHING was going to stop me from reaching my goal. I cannot wait to see them in person!!!!

No comments: