Monday, July 30, 2007

Turn on your heart light!!




Wow, I just looked at my hearts on Etsy ( a guilty pleasure if there ever was one! ) and there's like ten gazillion more than there was earlier this morning when I woke at dawn to list, list, list. I feel so honored to have been chosen, and to be visited so very much. It feels amazing. I used a NikonD70 SLR to take these last pictures, and I don't know how I am supposed to go back to the little grey camera that has been my constant companion...she looks so dejected over in the corner with her USB cable all bunched up...my studio needs to be reorganized and packed back up...I had twenty four hours notice of the featured seller spot as the good folks at Etsy had a last minute emergency cancellation. Don't get me wrong, I ain't complaining, it just meant total frenzy. And tons of pictures. I think I am going to take a nap: four hours of sleep never did a body good :)

No comments: