Thursday, December 10, 2009

Impending Sale!


Hi my dearest faraway friends!!

A couple of business items this morning:

1. The shops will be closed all weekend for Bazaar Bizarre and everything that is not reserved for someone will be traveling with me.
Everything at my table will be 10% off the original listed value, as my way of saying, "Thank you for coming out!"


2. When I come back on Monday I will be listing whatever I've newly made that did not sell at 10% off its original value, as well as marking some older items on sale as my way of thanking you for an incredible year and giving you the chance to have a bon bon or two that you previously might not have found affordable.


3. If you love something dearly now may be the time to make it yours: I cannot forsee what sales may be like, but I hear this market is a big thing around these parts!


4. On a personal side note, my hands are covered with bruises, cuts and deeply imbedded dye stains, but I have never worked harder for any one event in my life:
I hope I get to meet you.
I hope I get to hug you!!!


xoxoxoxox,
Allison

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I wish I could meet you in person, Allison. Wishing you great weather and lots of sales!

reconstructing sarah said...

you'll do beautifully :)

MrsLittleJeans said...

Thank you Miss Allison!

Rosy Revolver said...

Best of luck sweet lady. Wish I could be there. xoxo

Emily L. said...

Good luck! I hope you meet lots of lovely people who appreciate your work.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Allison, I am sure you will do well. I wish I could be there to see your newly made items. Hopefully you took some pics to share. Best of luck!!!

UmberDove said...

Best, BEST of luck to you, and many patrons with deep wallets and even deeper hearts!

I've not been to the Bazaar, but I too have heard really great things! That line-up of feathered and fishy necklaces has me positively swooning!