Sunday, January 3, 2010

Windswept



After spending the day driving the scenic California 1 with my Mr., I came to a firm conclusion: my leather shop is on sale. Everything is 25% off with the sale details in my shop announcement.

It is time for new beginnings and fresh designs: rest assured, I will still be making the classic pieces I have known and loved for years, but it's time for new blood.

The sale will last until January 11th, so take advantage of my pioneering and grab what you have long loved at a considerable deal.

I wish I could share the thoughts I've been having lately, but they reach so deep in me and feel so formative that I cannot find the words for them.

Things won't be flowing into the shops with the rapidity they once did: more time will be taken to absorb the life around me and participate in more than one aspect of it. 

There might be some pretty big changes in my day-to-day life, but again, I cannot say anything until I know. It's not a baby, it'll be something far more simple.

I'll keep you posted - I hope everyone rang in the happiest, healthiest, wealthiest New Year ever!!!

xoxoxox,
A

5 comments:

UmberDove said...

This, albeit mysterious, sounds exactly like where you are supposed to be heading on this path of destiny. Perhaps a decision that took a lot to make, but Honest and Genuine.

I'm excited to see the work of your hands this year.

Runs4fun said...

May 2010 bring all you hope for and aspire to. I hope it affords you a wealth of health and hapiness, and moderation in most other things. Happy New Year Allison!

xo
heath

MrsLittleJeans said...

Lovely to see you in 2010, you sound chirpy and positive, and make me not dread the return to work as much. : )

MrsLittleJeans said...

Starting 2010 with grace! (not sure if last post got dropped but it had love enclosed in it)

Allisunny S. said...

Ladies!!!

So lovely to hear from you :)

Umber: Thank you so much. It has been an excellent road to tread :)

Runs: Love to you, and I wish so much joy for you this New Year :)

MLJ! :)Thank you thank you :) I am moderating comments now for the health and wellness of me and my readers :)
The comments will be visible after approval, so no worries!