Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Whole Lotta

Visitors

+

Homemade Blueberry Pie and Caprese Salads and lingering over the table

=

not a whole lot of blogging.

I miss you all something fierce and I have a bag idea that is going to knock your socks clean off.
Which is quite perfect, actually, because I don't know about you but the idea of socks in the summer is downright ick.

More soon with love and hugs from San Jose,
Allison

P.S. Backstage at the Lilith Fair last night I managed to ask Miranda Lambert to pose for a picture in the most embarrassing way - have you ever gotten tongue tied around someone you admire? My tongue was tied around an anvil, I tells ya!!

xoxoxo

6 comments:

UmberDove said...

I wish I was the one saying "last night, back stage at Lilith Fair..." all casual like. Flipping SWEET!

The Noisy Plume said...

ASS HAT!!!!!

GUFFAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











*i loves Miranda* (whispered quietly....)

Allisunny S. said...

J-Lian - I was indeed wearing an ass chapeau :)

xoxoxoxox!

Taddyporter said...

OH!! I was just reading about the Lilith and Sarah and all those gorgeous chicks and thought of your NON-ASS-HATTED-SELF and then thought I missed you and then I read this and laughed and then I thought little dog should have a leather handerkerchief with a tiny meat bone on it, what do you think?

Good Girls Studio said...

You girls are soo funny! I'm sure she thought it was sweet :) Did you get the picture??

Allisunny S. said...

Taddy:
Indeed, Elliott should have those very things. He is the perfect tiny gentleman :) I miss you!

GoodGirl: She looked like Mr. Burns in the picture, and so the world shall never ever ever see it. Ugh :(