Saturday, January 7, 2012

Brush Strokes


Note:Oh, dear! These went so much faster than I could have ever anticipated:
I will work on a few more pairs of earrings and a necklace or two for Monday's
refill:
thank you so much for catching the feeling that these babies are giving, and be sure to stop by on Monday if you missed the reserves!

xo



Mandalas

RESERVED

Get

Their

RESERVED

Moons

RESERVED

And

RESERVED

Suns...

RESERVE PENDING


Expect the ensuing necklaces
and earrings
to be in the Leather Shop
Monday.

Is there a pair of earrings that speaks to you?
A necklace that demands you wear it?

Please do


me.

I will mark them each as they are reserved.

With love,
Sunny

9 comments:

Heather King said...

Those are gorgeous! Looks like everyone else thinks so too! ;) Love this moon mandala thing you got goin' on! Hugs!!!!

Sierra Keylin said...

Looks like I missed my chance, I hope this is the beginning of a new series!! These are so unique and beautiful, I swear I can feell the love they are infused with! Gorgeous work woman!!!!

Amy Nicole said...

They're just beautiful!

Allisunny S. said...

Thank you so much, ladies :)

xoxo,
A

MrsLittleJeans said...

Ha ha...all gone xx

Cat said...

OH! oh! oh! xoxoxoxox

UmberDove said...

OMG girl... omg.

(and I'm not EVEN surprised)

Cat said...

WOW

echoing everyone else's sentiments

Love and Light

Adrienne said...

*gorgeous*