Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oh, Friday!!!

First pressing: a leaf, lightly...
Second pressing, a seagull feather from Mendocino County...
14k gold rivet

Hammered -top - textured bezel

California Grass layered over sea plants rich with organic matter...

Hammered California Grass with asymmetrical portals (one will feature a branch of vintage coral)

This plant grows underfoot in the Redwood Forests.... wish I knew the name: do you??

Maidenhair and chrysoprase with a branch of coral waiting to be hung....

Delicate Beauties awaiting their finishing touches....

Just had to share!!

I will be updating the Metal Shop on Friday Evening!

xoxoxo,
Allison

9 comments:

UmberDove said...

Oh snap-a-liscious!


p.s. That stash is never gonna last you... you'll have to come back north for more!

Amy Nicole said...

Looking good!

Brooke said...

These are all so sweet! I love the feather especially.

Corinna said...

Extraordinary. So delicate. So divine. Love all the textures!

NRjewellerydesign said...

Ah these are so pretty! And yes the feather is awesome :-) x

Anonymous said...

Oh Allison
I LOVE these leaf prints you are doing
I need to start a stash so I get get me some!

and on a side note
just look at The Doves new profile pic....gorgeous!

Love and Light

resolute twig said...

I am completley in love with that feather...
oh my goodness, AMAZING!!

tess said...

the maidenhair/chrysoprase combo and feather/stone/rivet speak to me. deeply.

Nialah said...

Just divine.

xoxoxoxo

M