Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Time Away

A silent retreat that changed so much in me
.
dinner at Central Market
.
decaf latte for me, strong regular for the lovely tall woman beside me
.
feeding pigeons in San Francisco
.
dinner at Street with some awesome women...
.
Home again, home again jiggety jig
.
Full of so much goodness I can hardly believe how light I feel...
.
Someday soon I hope to tell you about it all,
but for now the softness of the bed beckons
and I hope to dream of Walker Creek Ranch and the hills
of Petaluma.

xoxox,
Allison

5 comments:

kerin rose said...

I love the beautiful lattes....!

Cat said...

sooooo good my friend soooo good!
I feel your peace
thanks for the visit
glad you took the time to watch...

love and light

MrsLittleJeans said...

I am craving lattes...: )

Allisunny S. said...

Kerin - I know the heart was to denote 'decaf', but I like to think it was for the babe ;) xoxoxox

Cat: Oh I am so glad you posted that gift of a video!! xoxoxox

Mona: They were crave-able-ly good :) xoxoxox

UmberDove said...

All I'm gonna say is this: Magic.

I love you girl.
- K