Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wonders of the Sea and Sky


The shop will be getting quite a refill in the next few days: I always love to take the picture of what happens before the hole-punching and stringing of chain....the simple structure of these creatures makes me very happy.
Tonight I get to meet the hubby of one of my favorite human beings from across the sea, and I feel so lucky!! 
For now it's work work work in the studio...I think I might actually have a full-time job possibility for after the new year, which I can't quite decide how to feel about -
on one hand it feels like a tall drink of water: stability, security.
on the other it feels like a little defeat of the artistic ideal I have been so blessed to live for almost two years....
I have a lot of thinking to do, and some oranges to throw!!

No comments: