Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Giant Hug...


...from me to you for your hopes and fears and bravery and joyful noises. Make those things "our", as I share their experience with you. True story: one day before my temp appointment to take the dreaded Word, Excel and Outlook tests something happened.

I can't say what it is yet, but the timing has filled me with the wonder of knowing God is truly near and attentive to our deepest needs. 

It ( the unspoken goodie ) would make me a teacher as well as a point of reference for the curious. I will tell you more as the story develops, but just know this:

If you want something with your whole heart - ASK.
There is a force of tremendous love that wishes all good things for each of us, accessible through prayer and deepest feeling.

Just ask today, or tomorrow or whenever you feel you can no longer heave your weight up the hill on your own.

*****((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( HUG )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))******

5 comments:

susie said...

Love to see that smiling face! Congrats on whatever luck has come your way. Send me over some good mojo will ya?
P.S. Love the feathers you added to your shop yesterday.
Susie

Allisunny S. said...

Susie,

I am sending you a ton of mojo via mental express mail :) And thank you!!

susie said...

Mojo received and appreciated - I'm feeling more hopeful already!
Susie

Dave Schipper said...

And you always make a joyful noise.

Peace.

Dave

Anonymous said...

You are a treasure! It is so great to see that joyful light shining through you. Thank you for giving me hope on a day I really need it. So happy to hear that things are looking up for you!!

XO

Terry