This has been a very very very interesting month.
Below is a list of what I know:
1. Heart palpitations are amazing and cause you to reprioritize everything. I have spent so many days over the last month with my hand over my chest crying and asking my body what it needs.
I tried acupuncture and it felt really good, but drinking the herbs I've been given seems to be exacerbating the problem. So: no more herbs. I will be trying a mostly raw diet with as little refined sugar as possible.
I have already lost three pounds alone from not eating as much dessert. Oh how I miss my ice cream with whipped cream nightly!!!
2. At the beginning of next week I will be on vacay for a few days while travelling to Northern California ( Bay Area!! ) to go see about a job with Anthony. I have been dreaming about a little bungalow with a front porch.... might my dream be closer than I thought?
3. Sometimes the USPS loses things and it makes me sad.
4. I will be moving the shipping prices of very expensive things ( over 100 ) to reflect insurance and Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation, for a total of $7.00 shipping for luxury items. I cannot afford to lose something so precious!
5. There will be a very lovely ring in the Metal Shop today
6. There will be a great custom order in the Leather Shop today: one of my lovely buyers is sailing the high seas for some months and I got to make the Ship's Log book!!!! Wow was that fun.
7. Wednesday is the biggest gig of the year for me in Redlands: The Performance Loft. If you're in the vicinity I highly recommend you come and see: two full hours and some full band stuff: tons of duets, tons of love.
8. I adore you all: tell me what is making your day great ?!