Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just a Peek!!!

Kabamba Ocean Jasper

Dendrite Mookaite and blue Chalcedony

Prehnite

Chrysoprase and vintage angelskin coral branch

(short note: I've resolved not to buy anymore new coral, so it was to my great thrill and amazement that an antique store in Petaluma had a strand from the 60s! I nabbed it, and this is one piece - incredible.)

All four necklaces are on their way into the Metal Shop with great joy and trembling hands: where will they go? To what incredible woman will each belong?

xoxoxox,
Allison

9 comments:

CrashingBison said...

LOVING everything, and in the previous post!!!! Amazing!

MrsLittleJeans said...

That ocean jasper is really kabamba, in fact they all are kabamba : ) xoxo

liz r. said...

You are killing me with that ocean jasper. Actually, with all of it.

emmy d said...

Oh goodness. Your description of the "So Far From Where We've Been" necklace made me cry. So moving.

dailycoyote said...

amazing ~ all of these new pieces (this post and the last) are gorgeous and amazing... MAJOR eye candy and heart candy.

DalaHorse said...

mouthwatering=Dendrite Mookaite and blue Chalcedony ♥

Belinda Saville said...

Oh my, these are divine Allison! I've just shared the Mookaite necklace on my Facebook page...LOVE it ♥ Your fern frond imprints take my breath away! And they instantly take me back to my childhood, when we would pluck fern fronds from our garden :-)

Thanks for the memories!

Belinda
-xo-

Sierra said...

This collection of beauties is truly amazing, unique, beautiful, and so YOU! (not that I know you personally, but in that "oh this is a Sunny piece for sure" kind of a way! LOVE!

Cat said...

Allison
these are gorgeous
absolutely stunning!!!!
♥♥&hearts:

love and light