Monday, September 26, 2011

Sweetness upon Sweetness

UPDATE: Reserves are pending on several items, please feel free to inquire on all pieces - as soon as the reserve is confirmed I will mark each piece as
unavailable.


Over the past few months, I have been working on a super limited schedule, eking out a few hours a day in the studio, weekends included.

I've been creating rhythmically, methodically, beautifully,
planning pieces in batches to complement each others' designs and feel.

With this week's batch of dolce de leche sweet necklaces,
I wanted to inermingle vibrant color and the imprint of wings,
things that lift and inspire.

RESERVED

This first necklace is a rare and special completely natural purple Coyamito Agate with a covered drusy center, partnered on either side by organically shaped and falling amethysts,
arranged to form a monochrome rainbow from dark to light.

Shining, sweet and ever-so-royal!

.

RESERVED

Second, a dragonfly wing with an unidentified green stone, perfectly gemmy and luminous.

Rich in warmth and depth.

.


RESERVED

Third, a minty perfect chrysoprase feather imprint necklace!

Lord have mercy, this color just simply cannot be outshone: it is
so healing, so kind.

.

Fourth, a perfect cicada wing in copper with sterling buffeting everyplace it touches your skin!

It's so lightweight and lovely...

And here is the secret to its lift!

.


Last of the quintet, an antique forget-me-not round in sterling

hammered edges

And a lot of soul in its bones still, after a century or so of
traipsing about the world.

All of these pieces are available for reserve

with a simple


over in yonder Metal Shop.

I hope one speaks to you in color or design,
a sweet something to bring warmth to your autumn.

xoxox,
Allison

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a *stunning* collection. I am really amazed at how much you produce lately!

Cat said...

Be that a North Carolina Cicada I spy?? xoxoxo!

Allisunny S. said...

Liz: slow and steady, as they say - it's amazing how focused and diligent a body gets when the hours spent are needed, like a medicine: my time in the studio since July has been a salve. Thank goodness :) Muah!

Cat: Why yes it might be, my delicious chica: you know, I owe you a letter and it's going to be soon :) xoxoxo

Cat said...

wow
wow
wow

love and light

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pieces...I especially love the feather & turquoise piece.

MrsLittleJeans said...

yikes...these are simply stunning...I know why the purple one flew off so fast.... xoxo

gallerydarrow said...

Congratulations on your beautiful work Allison, you always amaze.

xoxox Ro

Lynsey Phelps - VerreEncore said...

oh, such lovely things by the work of your mind, body, and spirit! :)

Belinda Saville said...

Oh my...there was some magic flowing from your hands as you breathed life into these pieces!

Everything you create makes me so very happy :-)

B.
-xxx-

P.S. Your bump is looking beeeeeeautiful!!!

nova by tess said...

These are as beautiful as you are my dear!

MEGGY said...

I adore basically all of you pieces. Do you have an etsy shop?

Allisunny S. said...

Thank you, dear ladies!!

Meggy, I have two etsy shops - the links are on the right side of my blog underneath the feedjit, labeled as 'leather shop' and 'metal shop' - but here are links for you, too;

www.sunnyrising.etsy.com

www.sunnyrisingmetal.etsy.com

just copy and paste them into your browser :)

the picture links on my sidebar take you there with a single easy click - thanks for inquiring!

Xoxo

Rosy Revolver said...

Delicious. You too.
Heart,
J