Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Long and Short of it all


the short of it

The long of it!


Baby Got Back, truly, and Janey is using it to her advantage for a comfy Sunday afternoon nap.

We had a wonderful day yesterday that involved a morning meeting with one divine Katherine, dinner with friends and shopping at Anthropologie ( le grand sigh!! ) and lots of love -- it's so much fun to realize how much you like someone as well as how nice it is to LOVE them: the Schmizzle and I walked into Abercrombie and Fitch to discover that it was so imposing, complete with:
Greco-Roman wall murals
Naked Statues (not that I mind at all! )
A Jeans Bar: seriously with a bartender that gets you your size and everything
Everything stacked on shelves that you can't reach without help
Low Lighting
Rammstein-type deep thrumming bass-driven electronica

And we looked at each other with these awestruck 'this-is-a-nightmare-oh-my-goodness-so-bad-it's-good' eyes and I just LIKED him. I LIKED him so much. We laughed out way out of the store hand in hand.

This realization hits me pretty darn often in so many situations: he'll be very heroic by handling small details and creating comfort for me in his presence, but more than that he's FUNNY. And warmer than summer. And so nice and good. And sexy, too :)

And mine all mine all mine.

No comments: