Monday, September 29, 2008

25% OFF!!!!!!!!!!




My entire leather shop is 25% off. If you've loved something from afar now is the tim to grab it up and cradle it for years to come.
Pass the word on to those you know!!!

You will notice nothing in the shop is customizeble or made to order: in preparation for the wedding I can not take any more custom orders: when I return from the honeymoon those items will magically reappear!

I had an amazing time at the fair and it inspired this fresh wind through my little tree. Enjoy the sale: may it be as gratifying and lovely for you as it is for me :)

( All prices marked in the shop are the regular prices - break out your calculators to tabulate what you will pay - CONVO me beforehand so I can adjust the price and reserve the item for you or I will just send you a refund via Paypal after you make your purchase )

1 comment:

Angela said...

Best wishes on the upcoming wedding!