Monday, September 8, 2008

Better and excited

Dearest Readers,
I missed posting this weekend: my in-laws are in town and we have spent several days traveling around Los Angeles, and I even got some lovely pictures of what our wedding location looks like: it's lovely :) Did I mention loveliness?


I even had time to make a custom order for my Auntie ' Raine on behalf of my mother: a lovely boulder opal whose blue is so undeniable and deep.

I got beautiful stationery and intend to do a bit of letter writing this week, so I'll surprise my intended recipients just in case they happen to read this bog :)
I have a new bag design that's on its way this week along with some bee necklaces and peacock feathers. I'll be a very busy bee myself!

So much love,
Allison

2 comments:

Pet said...

OMG, it's a beatiful place!!!!!!!! I'm sure that everything will be perfect in such a place.
Congrats
^^

Allisunny S. said...

Thank you so much, Pet! We're super excited :)