Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh Geez

Heart palpitations.

In full force, and so I am in reduced mode, with a doctor's appointment pending -- would you believe my primary care physician didn't have an appointment available until October? Welcome to Los Angeles!!!

Work will be a little sporadic in the next few days and likely posting, too. Every time I put my hand over my heart to ask what's going on in there I cry the way we all do when we're grieving: I think there are some things to process, old things: memories flood my mind of childhood autumns -- perhaps what all the cleaning was for was for me to make a bunch of massive new discoveries and grow.

There are far worse things to have to be quiet and still for :)

So much love to you all,
Allison (Sunny)

2 comments:

Omori Designs said...

Hi Sunny,
Just wanted to let you know I get heart palpitations too. What acutally happens is that my heart adds an extra beat every once and a while. When I stress, I get them more often. Also, I cut out caffine and that helps a lot. I don't know if that is what your describing. My doctor says that they are pretty common and nothing to worry about if there are no other symtoms. It is a good idea to go to the doctor though.

Allisunny S. said...

Yes, exactly!! I am hurting without my coffee, but it feels much better, and the doctor said to build up to bootcamp later :(
So sweet of you to respond :)