Friday, July 31, 2009

Monday Shall Live in Peacock Feather Infamy!!!

So, as you know I have been having some back issues which reduce the amount of time I can sit on my little studio seat, but I have been doing rather well: almost all custom orders have been finished, just about six to go.


On Monday I will finally unveil the peacock feather clutch I have been so excited about: here is a little preview, along with a few peacock feather necklaces which will find their home in the Leather Shop as well.

This weekend the Schmilly and I are going to Lake Tahoe to visit his parental units and so I will have very limited access to phone and email.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh..... that sounds so good right now....

Have an amazing few days and I will see you on Monday with some very happy plumage to introduce to your eyes!

5 comments:

Aisha said...

That looks absolutely beautiful Sunny! Can't wait to see the finished object. :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun this weekend!

Kiki said...

Black leather+peacock feathers=night on the town? Adventure at a new restaurant? A walk under fall foliage? All the above? Any which way, that bag is going to have a great life!
Enjoy the lake!

The Noisy Plume said...

Find a little Selah dear friend!
I'll be doing the same on some granite rocks.
Love you.
Love those feathers.
XO

AppaloosaMoon said...

...well i hope you have a chance to take a dip...in the lake or on the dance floor w/Schmilly...enjoy!