Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Gearing Up

EDIT: WOW - I never thought I'd have more than ten women in the secret Facebook group, but here I am at 16, including me! I am going to cap the group at 22 (again including me) so if you want to join but haven't yet, hustle on over to the F.B, friend me and request to be added in!
I'll post again here if/when it fills up!

FULL

xo,
Sunny


Monday the 14th begins the 21 Day Creative Reset

I've created a secret Facebook group for the purpose of bouncing ideas, sharing supplies, techniques or stories: to join, be my friend and send me a message requesting that I add you to the Reset.

if you opt not to join the group, I'll be posting some things to Sunny Rising's page 
as well, so you'll have several ways to see what's afoot.

Every day of the 21 here on the blog will be accounted for, with five days of 'work' and two days of serious well-refillage on the weekends.

I am SO excited to share this with you and beyond thrilled to take this time for myself also, to really get gentle and nurture this heart and soul through what has been a great and life-rocking shift.

I recommend a new journal with unlined pages: it's so nice to be able to doodle when you're getting unstuck.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

xoxox,
Sunny