Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Preview of Shop Update for Tomorrow!


A bevy of really beautiful pieces are on their way into the
tomorrow!


MARIGOLD RESERVED

Magic Mushroom Cap earrings in glorious shades of gnome red, marigold and eggplant


Hammer formed copper under the rich enamel


Arizona and Nevada turquoise stones anchoring the magic to your beautiful ears
and the back imprinted with fir branches, which mostly just gave texture because of the thickness: I wanted you to have some forest whispers, too.


JACARANDA EARRINGS RESERVED
SMALL ROYSTON RESERVED

A really long Kingman turquoise necklace with jacaranda bail,
one very simple and delicate pair of jacaranda cluster earrings
two completely custom constellation necklaces (obviously this Orion one is mine all mine!)
and a delicate and sweet little Royston turquoise necklace.

The jacaranda leaves are from my neighborhood here in San Jose: a magical tree that blooms purple Dr. Seuss flowers in May, bringing a smile to my face and an extra oomph to my step.

This is the work of my heart.
I am so excited to have a small body of it to release into the wilds of the interwebs!!

Taking reserves today:
I will be checking email infrequently, but requests for reserves will be honored on a first-write first-get basis - I will be in touch before nightfall!

xoxo,
Sunny 



2 comments:

MrsLittleJeans said...

Beautiful colors...you have been a busy madame beautiful bee...happy wednesday Allison! xx

kwpershey said...

I looooooove these pieces!!!