Monday, August 9, 2010

Extraordinary pieces

I am holding to on to the last piece of this rare Laguna Agate, but I wanted to offer the other piece to you, my wonderful readers and supporters: it's a miraculous stone.

It contains the colors of fire, the sun and fields of yellow wildflowers..
it is pristine.

I've paired it with a perfectly matching piece of carnelian and set it in an intergalactic sterling home: it is the Comet Ring.

Its band is actually three bands joined for a perfect size 8.

Holy Moley. It's a sight to behold an a doooozy of a stone to feel in person: it practically speaks English.

It certainly speaks like a healer would.

Remember when I had three custom orders available in early July? Well, a very patient and lovely young lady is about to have her just desserts :)

I am off to the Metal Shop to list the ring of Destiny and finally complete last cycle of custom orders.

Amen.

oxoxoxox,
Allison

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful designs.

Heather King said...

Beautiful!!! Wow!!!!

The Noisy Plume said...

Shnikes!!!!!!

That beautiful thing could stop a bullet!!!!!
LOVELY!!!!!!!

Amy Nicole said...

Killer ring.

lynn bowes said...

Extraordinary is right! These are beyond extraordinary, jaw-dropping comes to mind. Holy moley :: lynn

MrsLittleJeans said...

I fell off my chair so I cannot express myself ; )

xoxoxo