Tuesday, August 10, 2010

When I Return These are on the Benches

This beautiful Luna moth will be immortalized on leather in a round clutch (my Father 2 took this photo (my f.i.l.!))

Ooooh, I cannot wait to paiiiinnnnntttttt her!!!!!

These stones will become a part of something shiny and sterling.... from the left, staggered we have:
Ocean Jasper
Open Centered Natural Agate Drusy
Rare black and green malachite
Mexican fire opal with purple and green fire (oh, y'all....woo! It's hot!)
Agua Nueva Agate

Turn of the Century porcelain painting
Amethyst Chevron
Huge honking purple amethyst drusy


And due for a good cabbing I have chosen this amazing slab of Amethyst Sage Agate

And this looker: King Cobra Jasper, long one of my favorite stones out of India.

I am so excited to be on vacation.
I am also already excited to come home :)

Thank you for a whirlwind 11 days since my return from Los Angeles and I am thrilled to think that when I come home there shall be uninterrupted making for months
(with visitors, of course!)

Back on the 23rd with four (yes, four!) custom order listings in the Metal shop
and
maaaaayyyyybe 1 or 2 in the Leather shop :)

I will be taking pictures from the trip and posting them here when I get home
and I will post a notice on the 22nd letting you know exactly when on the 23rd I will be listing custom orders -

last time they were gone in ten minutes, so I think these may go quickly, too!

I adore you and thank you for allowing me to share this space with you!

xoxoxox,
Allison

6 comments:

jaunebleu said...

Oh Allison, the malachite is extraordinary! Cannot wait to see it!
Have a fantastic trip!

Lynsey Phelps - VerreEncore said...

ou, what goodies and good times await!

bon voyage!! :)

-L

Heather King said...

Have a safe and awesome trip :) Can't wait to see your new stuff when you get back! Those stones are delicious! I have my eye on that opal, beautiful!

Angela said...

That luna moth is going to be absolutely stunning. What a perfect image for you!

MrsLittleJeans said...

Wow so gorgeous, and have a safe and fantastic trip...xoxoxo

Rosy Revolver said...

Ditto to Alice. You're a wonder, my secret sailor!