Thursday, August 19, 2010

Postcards from the Road

Greetings from me, Sunny, and a host of characters on the road in Oregon and Washington!!

Fine Old Machines...

Puppehs...

kittehs...

mothers and daughters...

a chilly hello from Mount Rainier...

Sulphur burps from St. Helens....

Oh my gosh blueberries...

These two remarkable parents...

The blue blue waters of Crater Lake

and from my heart, a hearty dose of fond missing: I cannot wait to catch up on all of yours doings and goings!!!

The adventure has been painfully good, the Well chock full of inspiration
the faraway friends I've met - STUNNING- in their warmth and beauty, both inside and out....

so much to share with you all when the time is right!!

In the meantime, sending love and greetings from a different kind of paradise,

Shine on (!),
Sunny

9 comments:

veee said...

absolutely radiating all things in beauty, miss sunny....so so gorgeous you are!

The Noisy Plume said...

Welcome home!!

And by the way, you totally have your mother's mouth:)

xx

candacemorris said...

You were at Mt. Rainier and didn't contact me?!!! OH FOR SHAME.

I guess the cuteness of you in that little yellow number means I can't stay mad.

Nialah said...

Oh Allison

How I miss you. I can't wait till we can catch up. So glad you're enjoying your trip you gorgeous woman.

xoxoxo

Michele

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you! Thanks for sharing the photos. You look great in that yellow dress.

Lizzie Derksen said...

Why has everyone beat me to saying how perfect you look?

MrsLittleJeans said...

O my...those pics are gorgeous and your parents are lovely! Love the dress, the pup, the kitty...all! xoxo

UmberDove said...

Eek-a-roo! And I get to say it: you're even brighter in person!

bonddi said...

that is about the best pic ever of a girl in a yellow dress! luv the boots! keep sending the charms...