My Mac made a funny popping noise (like bubble wrap in your fingers) as I was shutting it down for the night yesterday - Anthony did some gumshoe work only to discover -
My battery exploded!!!
Upon further research I learned just how very, very very lucky I am: some batteries catch on fire and mess up more than even just the computer.
Needless to say, things will be a bit quiet around here until the Mac Doctor gives us a clean bill of health.
Doh!!!!! I think I have been getting little messages to slow down and it also helps me realize that I am hopelessly addicted to the internet... it should be good to be away.
Sighing and smiling and off to tool some really lovely things for the leather shop!!