Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Burlesque Scarflette

Oh, my....

Look out, boys: magenta leather scarflette coming through!!

But it won't just simply walk on by with a measured clicking of sensible heels - oh, no....

This little luxe piece will shimmy past with a flutter of maribou stilette slippers and the unmistakable sound of toms and horns...

This baby is burlesque!!!

Feminine mystery and sweetness wrapped in a tartness that never lets you mistake it for naive...

Pink and black tooled rose round
palest pink nut button
tiniest silvertone rivets
and hand-punched organic lace.

Ooooh

La

Laaaa!!!!!

Fits up to a 14 inch neck.
In the Leather Shop today!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These scarflettes are so pretty!

Allisunny S. said...

Liz, I am just loving every part of their creation. Thanks for the kind words!! :)

How is your heart feeling about your loss? You've been in my thoughts.

xoxoxox

jessi sawyer said...

love it! That color is divine.

Methinks I need to measure my neck when I get home...

Unknown said...

think you need to make one for yourself it really makes your eyes pop. Unique new things. I like this direction!

MrsLittleJeans said...

A feast for all of my senses...I can feel the softness, love the color, smell the leather...oh my, you have devised a love lady treat.....xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Allison, this weekend I went to the Humane Society and adopted another kitty. I still miss my old boy so much, but I also just missed having a cat around the house; I have almost always lived with one. The new guy is a five-year-old tabby who had been in the shelter for 2 1/2 months, and he is awfully sweet. He is already giving lots of purrs and headbumps.

So the short answer is: a little better. Thank you for asking. :)

dailycoyote said...

more, more!!!

Devon said...

These are stunning. I especially like the yellow elk cuff in your next post. Delicious!