Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Week in Photos

WHO is this grown man and where is my Baby Seamus????!!!!! He is so beautiful it hurts.
I think my womb is weeping in jealousy: soon enough, my clock, soon enough!

And speaking of weeping with jealousy, where oh where can I get a Peanut of my own, huh?

She was like a balm for my soul. A stinky, barky balm that I wanted to put in my suitcase and take home with me... Jones and Jane wouldn't even notice the change!!

Gorgeous. Khobe's back yard was full of incredible cactus.... she has a knack for making things grow.
I am in awe and in love with her incredible life.

Les and Andrea of NC Black - yes, indeed yes: these teachers are incredible.
Check out their schedule and see if they're coming through your town!!!

Gorgeousness everywhere.

Like right next to me at work. Miss you, Sister.

Khobe Delucca, delicious dish of motherly bliss and a kick-ass teacher and friend.

Phil, with a serious case of sausage palm. You might want to get that looked at, sir!!!!

Breakfast of champions, with Jessi hamming it up - I miss you already, lady :)

Bowie, half-owner of my heart and soul. Sigh.

Baby Lili. She made me realize it's high time I became a mom.
Seriously.
I am in love!!!


The last day I spent some quality time with my dearest GF Terra in Venice Beach where she lives in the cutest little Chalet. I treasure our time together, always!

And then there's this boy who welcomed me home with a whole lotta meowing along with Janey and the Schmill: no matter how great a trip is,
it never beats coming home to them.

Love you,
Allison

P.S. - who sent me caramel??????????? NOM!!!!! and thank you ;)

12 comments:

MJ said...

Welcome home, sweets! So lovely to see the trip through your camera lens.

P.S. My word verification is "evastud". (giggling) Rowr.

Nialah said...

Welcome home my dear.

Sending you lots of love.

xoxoxoxo

M

P.S. Caramel sender would be me :D

Jaime/GirlLovesGloss said...

Allison your positivity shines through you like a light. Each time I read one of your blog posts I admire your sunny disposition more and more.
I wish I lived closer so I could have taken that class - looks like it was an amazing experience!
xo
Jaime

AppaloosaMoon said...

...what a lovely life you LIVE & ENJOY...

Anonymous said...

looks like an amazing time!
seems like your clock might be ticking a little high...lol..*wink wink*

love and light

Emily said...

Aaahhhhh, you should! I think you'd be an AMAZING mom.

Oh and I want to take a class. Hope we get to see some of the stuff you worked on-even if it isn't "perfect" quite yet. It'd be so fun to see!

MrsLittleJeans said...

All amazing especially the boy who welcomed you home...welcome back! xoxo

jaunebleu said...

Looks like a wonderful adventure!

lulu said...

Awwwww, what delights!!

Maile said...

Lili sends her love right back! Glad to see you in Redlands, you'll have to swing by next time you are in town to see how much the peanut has grown. I hear she had an awesome time with you and kitten on Saturday, maybe it is about time for some baby makin' :O)

UmberDove said...

Home IS home, amen sister!

Also, that settles it. We need to meet up again soon soon so you can swoon over Sancho.

danielle said...

hi there love your blog. have loved your shops for longer. nc black did a demo at my school, cal state long beach. they were so great! lovely personalities to boot! great post!