Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thank you, Cheney

For the Love and the Cookies, Michelle - (seriously the bestest cookies I have had in very much forever!!) yoga, kindred spirits and fresh veggies tomorrow!!

For the lovely setting sun and the chance to play for you.

For giving me an excuse to be with my 'brother' for a few days.

For raising your hands during "Jellyman Kelly"!!

For these little tag-playing cuties who reminded me of how very good it feels to grow up in a safe, small town and run free and innocent.

I cannot take credit for most of these photos: they were taken by the beautiful and delightful Irene.

What I didn't get in a picture were the thousands and thousands of gnats that filled with air so thick that it looked like a blizzard: thank you for making me appreciate gnat-free Petaluma even more.

3 comments:

jessicajane said...

wish i could have been there! i bet it was lovely to hear you sing :) your voice makes me smile.

The Noisy Plume said...

...oh man. I love jellyman kelly.......

susie said...

You look so happy doin' your thing!Safe travels back home. Take care.