Friday, September 11, 2009

2 Things

1. A Custom order of the sweetest origin: it's so nice designing for such wonderful people: it makes inspiration flow in the best way!


2. A rare and amazing stone - called an Eclipse Stone - makes a striking centerpiece for my Phoenix Feather Necklace.

This piece is chock full of meaning, strength, soul and thought.
I will be listing it in the Metal Shop this evening.

It is for someone really special who has risen from the flames time and again to emerge stronger, wiser and more solid with each pass.


My Mother kinda cleaned me out on some rings today: she insists on having me treat her as if she was a 'normal' customer: happily I can report that I have such deep abiding respect and love for my ladies (and the occasional gentleman buying for a lady!) that it's not an impossible stretch.

I am so lucky to do what I do.
I say this every few weeks as if for the first time, but I awaken with the knowledge of my blessings every morning.

Thank you
For making life spectacular.

.
.
.
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mercy, look at that Eclipse Stone.

Your mama sounds like a nice lady. :)

Kiki said...

The custom piece is beautiful. I love the way that you embellished the setting without overwhelming the stone.
As for the second piece, I think that the metal and stone come together perfectly in a unique version of your peacock feather theme. I'm also so glad to see a little Eclipse stone in your shop again!

Good Girls Studio said...

moms are the best : ) I always feel bad charging my mom for jewelry, she did birth me with no drugs in the '70's...that should be worth a necklace or 5 don't you think!?!

sylvestris said...

Both are spectacular pieces of work! The custom piece soft but alert, the phoenix feather fiery and adamant, and each beautifully set.

angie said...

gorgeous! both of them! oh goodness me...

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. they're both magnificent- truly, truly. especially the phoenix necklace, it's simply stunning; so powerful and beautiful.