Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Slight Sadness, Pirates and Such

So my turquoise necklace had a fatal flaw, and as I rigorously test everything before it leaves my home I could never send it out into the world. That is all right: there are other plans afoot.


No one ever likes to see an idea fail, but how else do we ever learn?


Learning to be  pirate, for example: one has to make a lot of silly faces before the perfect 'arrgghhhh' can be found:

Gearing up...

Now that's just plain silly...

Aaaarggggggggggggggghhhhhhh!!!


See?
.
.
.

Learning can be fun!!

3 comments:

miznyc said...

that's the right attitude Sunny!

Runs4fun said...

Ayyyye Matey's...methinks you two scoundrel pirates would have me walkin' the plank to be keel-hauled over the barnacles!

OUCH!

What an adorable little man!

Rosy Revolver said...

great post, A. what a cute little scalawag!