Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mocfa

Excitement abounds around the studio these last few days .... on Monday I go into San Francisco to meet with the delightful woman who coordinates the museum store at the Museum of Craft and Folk Art in San Francisco - she wishes to have some Sunny Rising pieces there.

I wish the same thing: I think we will both be happy with the day's events :)

That being said, please pay close attention if a necklace in the leather shop (or anything for that matter) has caught your eye... after Monday it may be spoken for by a venerable institution.

Pinch Me!!!
xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Jessie in Chicago said...

that is VERY exciting! I can't wait to visit the museum on my next trip to SF!

kwpershey said...

Oooh, wonderful!

Elaine said...

Yippee! Happy to hear that your work is getting the attention it deserves!