Friday, May 15, 2009

My Little Sad Faced Boy and Sunny Girl

Just a post to share with you what I see all morning until this silly boy goes to sleep: now that he can see me (my previous studio was behind a solid door) I get to see his pitiable face as well as hear his amazingly human verbal communication. 
He really wishes to be exploring my studio with me, and to sleep by my feet.

The window is rich with nose prints as he fights sleep and 
asks me questions.

I always end up going out to snuggle him and when I hold him he head-butts me over and over again and kneads the air, purring in his amazing well-oiled bass.

Those are some of my favorite daily treats.




Where is is now? Completely cat-napping, the Love.

Janey, on the other hand, is simply content to seek out the sun until I come out: she rarely complains verbally,
but she is so happy to see me when she wakes up!!


She spends all evening chirping about at our feet, purring at a mere glance.
We are the luckiest people I know to have two such amazing furry people living in our midst.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Jones' expressions are wonderful!

2 sweet kittehs.

Allisunny S. said...

Don't I know it, Ann :)
How are your furry family members?
xo,
A

Desiree said...

Hehe, what cute little grumpy faces!